Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hard to believe it's 2009, isn't it? Yikes.

Instead of resolutions, this year I'm thinking of five new things I want to do. Resolutions have never worked for me--not beyond a few days or weeks. But new things ... I like that.

I was reading through an old notebook from 1979-1980 and found this quote, which I still like very much:

"We cross invisible borders and never know they were there, until we look back." - W.H. Manville

I'm still mulling over what my five things will be, which borders I will cross, knowingly or not.

How about you--resolutions? Five new things? Ten? Even one....

In any case, here's wishing you a stellar '09. May it be the best yet.

1 comment:

Bjk said...

This year is "move forward, take action, don't talk about it, and don't share as much."

BJK