Thursday, July 01, 2010

Still away, but....

....Travis is sick. Something he ate? Too much fun? Not sure. But I must give props to the resort, and to Connie Orsak, in particular, who is the guest experience manager here. When she heard of Travis being up all night retching, she asked if she could help. I said all that works for him is yogurt, the plainer the better, and 7-up. Not a half hour later there was a knock on the door and there was the yogurt and the 7-up. When I was in the thick of travel writing, it was treatment like this I looked for because that was what set a place apart from the rest. Connie is one reason we continue to return to Rancho las Palmas, year after year.

More photos, from last night, pre-sick stomach....




And from earlier in the day and the night before....





1 comment:

Debra Young said...

Hey Barbara, wow, your son has grown up! I remember when he was short! d:)