Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Literary events and writers conferences coming up

Greetings!

I've been meaning to post this list of events of interest to writers.  I'll be participating in all but the Biographer's Conference (which I plan to attend).

 March 6 Pen on Fire Writers Salon with Dennis Palumbo and me, in conversation. More here.

April 2  The Laguna Playhouse presents a conversation with Dean Koontz. I will introduce Dean.  It's a fundraiser for the Playhouse.

April 14 Literary Orange with Lisa See as keynote. I'll be moderating a memoir panel with James Brown and Matt Logelin.

April 21-22 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books    I'll be moderating a panel, but just don't know which one yet. Stay tuned....

April 26 - 28 American Society of Journalists and Authors   I'm co-chair of the ASJA Awards and will most likely be in New York on the 26th to present awards. Fantastic panels for any aspiring writer.

May 15 Pen on Fire Writers Salon with memoirists James Brown and Claire Bidwell Smith, in conversation with moi!  More information on the authors to come, soon!

May 19 Biographers Conference

Check back here often as I'll be updating the listings and providing more links.

No comments: